StaceyC1965
on 7/26/11 5:58 am, edited 1/25/12 6:39 pm
So Blessed!
on 7/26/11 6:15 am
 Funny.  Here are my theories:

- Troll account

- They didn't like the response they received

- They felt like MB didn't meet their needs

- They couldn't figure out how to make changes in their profile so decided to deactivate and start from scratch
StaceyC1965
on 7/26/11 6:47 am
Jackie McGee
on 7/26/11 7:57 am - PA
Some people just can't take the heat!

Proud mama of Mischa and Gabriel, both born post-op.

Rosebud_is_a_sled
on 7/26/11 8:13 am
Thread Hi-Jack!! 
I just noticed your signature says NEW BABY!  Now, you don't know me, but I am insane old gal who loves babies and I am always so happy for new people being brought to our  planet!  It is the best thing about being a human being!  I am so glad you are bringing a new sweetie to help us all be a better place!!!!
How old is the little one in your avatar?  She/he is beautiful!!!
I got my sleeve on March 14, 2011.  I love it so far!

Jackie McGee
on 7/26/11 8:16 am - PA
Aww, thanks!!!! I just found out today - my period just wouldn't show up so I stopped, took a pregnancy test and here I am. I called my ob/gyn and after getting my little one casted for her helmet (she has torticollis and a slight flat spot), I got blood work done for my appointment August 5th.

Mischa - in the avatar - is almost 6 months old and just the sweetest little girl in the world. There are tons of pictures of her on the OH. If you click my latest posts and go back a bit, you should be able to find them :) She's so calm and mellow and lately she's super talkative. Couldn't ask for a better baby!!

MsBatt
on 7/26/11 1:55 pm
Preggers again??? Wowzers! I don't know HOW you think you can top Mischa!!!
Jackie McGee
on 7/26/11 9:28 pm - PA
I don't want to! I want another one exactly like her, only possibly with a penis!

MsBatt
on 7/27/11 1:47 am
Yes, a matching pair WOULD be nice! Congratulations!
So Blessed!
on 7/26/11 10:39 pm

Congratulations, Jackie! 

Most Active