Atheist Devotional #251 -- Adam's Rib

MsBatt
on 8/1/11 10:13 am
LOL!!!
LeaAnn
on 8/1/11 12:27 pm - Huntsville, AL
Amy W.
on 8/3/11 12:29 am - Bellingham, WA
lmao!!! Love, love, love these posts! Made me laugh even though I am grumpy as all get out and on my way to my first endoscopic dilation/stretching this morning.

Thanks!

waist @ 29.5 in, chest @ 33 in, hips @ 35 in, thighs @ 21 in...inspiration can lead to greatness whether it comes from within or from others, rock it out girls and guys!   
neweyeswideopen
on 8/2/11 12:22 am - Cedar Rapids, IA
"To dream, I must imagine pure joy, belive I can achieve perfection, and take pride in a life changing journey" - ME

LeaAnn
on 8/2/11 2:54 am - Huntsville, AL
Why does Adam have a belly button, huh??

http://frivolousendeavour.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/adam-and-eve.jpg
Double Ayy
on 8/3/11 12:08 am - CA
 A few minor observations...

1. "Adam" looks like that stoner kid that sat behind me in my college Physics class.

2.  "Eve"
looks a little pregnant already having yet to eat the apple.  Perhaps she's just bloated from all the gas from eating low fiber foods.

3.  Why is Jack Nicholson dressed up like a lizard and grinning like the devil? Is this some promo poster for a new movie coming out this fall?
LeaAnn
on 8/3/11 12:23 am - Huntsville, AL
On August 3, 2011 at 7:08 AM Pacific Time, flabby1 wrote:
 A few minor observations...

1. "Adam" looks like that stoner kid that sat behind me in my college Physics class.

2.  "Eve"
looks a little pregnant already having yet to eat the apple.  Perhaps she's just bloated from all the gas from eating low fiber foods.

3.  Why is Jack Nicholson dressed up like a lizard and grinning like the devil? Is this some promo poster for a new movie coming out this fall?

A stoner made it college physics class??

I think Nicholson was molded from the debil!!

demotivational posters - U MAD?

MsBatt
on 8/3/11 12:36 am
Stoned is the ONLY way to do college physics.
Chilipepper
on 8/2/11 6:03 am

The good old days..remember the god squad that used to come out and chase you around the boards...

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

Most Active