bariatrix nutrition

kig
on 8/4/11 1:26 am

Does somebody use products from the canadian compani BARIATRIX NUTRITION a how do you order these products .

Thanks. Natalia

Diminishing Dawn
on 8/4/11 1:52 am - Windsor, Canada
I live in Canada and havent even heard of this company! If you are in the states I would highly suggest buying from a us source. You'll probably end up paying more ordering through canada

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

kig
on 8/4/11 2:01 am
This company has their branch in the US also. The products are sooooooooo tasty and nutrition is great. The problem is, they sale them to the doctors only. Eventhough I'm. a doctor, I'm not in the bariatric bisness.  However, I can buy them, but only in bulk, which is about 24 to 40 boxes each. They sent me their samples, that is why I know how tasty they are.
Natalia 
Diminishing Dawn
on 8/4/11 4:29 am - Windsor, Canada
They are supposed to be used in a supervised medical program only. That is why you cannot buy them directly. There's a reason for this obviously.

Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

hollykim
on 8/9/11 3:16 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On August 4, 2011 at 9:01 AM Pacific Time, kig wrote:
This company has their branch in the US also. The products are sooooooooo tasty and nutrition is great. The problem is, they sale them to the doctors only. Eventhough I'm. a doctor, I'm not in the bariatric bisness.  However, I can buy them, but only in bulk, which is about 24 to 40 boxes each. They sent me their samples, that is why I know how tasty they are.
Natalia 
If you like them,what is the problem with buying 24 boxes?

Most Active