chicken chips

candessg
on 8/18/11 11:14 am - plymouth, MN
So I sometimes struggle with getting my protein in... It found a new way that I LOVE! My hubby loves it too! 
Just buy a rotisserie (sp?) chicken from the store... cut or r shred. Then freeze some and set some aside. Grab the extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder and fry it up in the pan until nice and crispy! SO GOOD! You could totally dip this in hummus, sour cream and onion dip..anything if you want! I like them on a salad or just out of a bowl! YUM!

*Every day just grab more from the freezer and repeat to get more protein in!  
sherryatlarge
on 8/18/11 12:02 pm - TX
Cool ideal.  I will try this as I have a hard time getting my protien too.  This could work for me. 

Thanks for sharing.
  I feel like I'm in a dream.        
candessg
on 8/18/11 12:03 pm - plymouth, MN
 sure!
glorydayz55
on 8/18/11 12:36 pm - Stockton, CA
I'm struggling just trying to drink my protein shake. But I do eat eggs and string cheese and I am definitely going to try this recipe. Love chicken, onion dip haven't tried hummus. but willing to try anything at this point. I have a recipe for crunchy chickpeas (garbanzo beans) but can't find it. as soon as i do will post it here at OH.

Gloria
Glorydayz55                
Rosebud_is_a_sled
on 8/18/11 1:30 pm

This sounds so good!!!!!   And, completely legal!  WOot!

I got my sleeve on March 14, 2011.  I love it so far!

hollykim
on 8/19/11 3:02 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
You fry the cooked rotesserie chicken with olive oil,s&p and garlic? Is that right? them they get crispy is that right?

Most Active