Newbie(notme) advice

cutiebootz
on 8/24/11 7:38 am - milwaukee, WI
Ok I have someone that I know who had gastric bypass May 10th. Lost 64lbs CONGRATS HUN! but eating sugar free oreo's. panini sandwiches, lean cusine food, taco bell a taco supreme with no lettec. This her life. I am not a sherrif. But I didn't mess with this crap until 3 years out. She will learn on her own.. I just pray that she does the right thing. Its her life. I hope she relaizes that she needs to take her vitamins, and suppliments that she once was told she didn't have to take Calicum citrate with Vit D and Iron supplitemtns for the rest of her life, which I told her Waaay before her surgery. Ok That is all.

PRE-OP 283
CURRENT-167

GOAL/ Lowest 141!-New goal -145
http://www.myspace.com/skinnycutieboo

Emily F.
on 8/24/11 8:00 am
So you call her out on an Internet forum?
(deactivated member)
on 8/24/11 9:35 am - Santa Cruz, CA
Her journey, not yours. 

Rosebud_is_a_sled
on 8/24/11 12:10 pm

Okaaaayyy... now, do you want to talk about yourself?  Since you must be perfect, it would be nice.

I am glad you don't know me... 

I got my sleeve on March 14, 2011.  I love it so far!

JodiBoda
on 8/24/11 1:03 pm - Butler, PA
"I didn't mess with this crap until 3 years out."

Ummm....just a little bitter, are we?  Wow.

"I am not a sherrif." 

Are you kidding me??  I, too, am glad you don't know me.  Again...wow.  

Jodi

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."  ~ Helen Keller

cutiebootz
on 8/25/11 7:35 am - milwaukee, WI
I am not BITTER, I AM 5 YEARS OUT, I KNOW TO STAY OUT OF HER WAY AND LET HER DO WHAT THE HELL SHE WANTS TO DO, JUST DON"T COME *****ING TO ME THAT "I" RECOMMENDED GASTRIC BYPASS. EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS THE ONE THAT MADE THE CHOICE. I AM DONE ON HERE. I AM DONE WITH HER AND NEED TO FOCUS ON MY HEALTH AND WELL BEING. SO I KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO FOR ME...

PRE-OP 283
CURRENT-167

MsBatt
on 8/25/11 9:31 am
On August 25, 2011 at 2:35 PM Pacific Time, cutiebootz wrote:
I am not BITTER, I AM 5 YEARS OUT, I KNOW TO STAY OUT OF HER WAY AND LET HER DO WHAT THE HELL SHE WANTS TO DO, JUST DON"T COME *****ING TO ME THAT "I" RECOMMENDED GASTRIC BYPASS. EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS THE ONE THAT MADE THE CHOICE. I AM DONE ON HERE. I AM DONE WITH HER AND NEED TO FOCUS ON MY HEALTH AND WELL BEING. SO I KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO FOR ME...
Focusing on YOURSELF sunds like a really good plan.
Elizabeth N.
on 8/25/11 10:01 pm - Burlington County, NJ
girlygirl1313
on 8/25/11 10:25 pm - Davidson, NC
 um

cutiebootz
on 8/26/11 7:44 am - milwaukee, WI
I appologize TO ALL FOR MY DUMB ABSENT MINDED POST. I just was upset that she wasn't taking it seriously and she the blames me that why did I talk up Gastric Bypass. I printed her lap Band and the Bypass. It was her choice, she wants me to be her coach, BUT I HAVE NO LIBERITY TO DO SO.  i TOLD HER THAT I am in NO place to ask advice, To talk to her Nutirtionist... EVERYONES JOURNEY IS DIFFERENT...  
I WISH THAT I COULD TAKE THIS POST BACK... I HAVE BEEN UNDER MY OWN HEALTH ISSUES, I AM NOT PERFECT NO ONE IS, FOR ME TO SAY THE THINGS THAT I DID IS WRONG.... I ADMITT IT.
Sorry, If you are a friend of mine you can unfriend me BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IF I SAW A  POST LIKE THIS ONE. I WOULD THINK THIS GIRL IS A ***** AND SCREW HER. SO I UNDERSTAND.
I AM SORRY AND SORRY TO HER.

PRE-OP 283
CURRENT-167

Most Active