nattering nabobs of negativity

hollykim
on 9/4/11 3:03 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
yeah,you need to get a grip and real soon. OTOH,I'm trying to decide if your aren't just a troll,no offense,just sayin...

mooosie
on 9/4/11 3:11 pm - CT

a troll ...ear to ear grin....i never thought of that....hobbling away deli8ghtedly, will hav to investigate and get back to u on it.....giggling gleefully

this is my bridge youre crossing. . . 

Elizabeth N.
on 9/5/11 1:27 am, edited 1/3/12 8:17 am - Burlington County, NJ

Kathleen W.
on 9/4/11 8:13 am - Lancaster, PA
Do you serve cheese with that whine?  Life is meant to lived, not  lying around in a bed until pm.  You need your pcp to run blood work to make sure that it's not a physical problem.  Then, get yourself to a good psychologist.  You need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and get answers why you are doing this to yourself. 

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

mooosie
on 9/4/11 8:34 am - CT
thanks for your support....the yelling actually helped and i decided to go back on the nexium after i speak with the doc.  have a good weekend
phred
on 9/4/11 10:34 am - CO
How I yearn for a home of my own,
With no front door, no back door, no phone.
I'd erect a fine shrine,
To apanthropy—mine!
If you love me, you'll leave me alone.

If it feels good, do it!  And if it smells good, eat it!

mooosie
on 9/4/11 1:14 pm - CT
gotta get to know you first, before I decide to leave you alone.

aside from that, wanna challenge you to a scrabble game.  you know too many words!
MyOwnSunshine
on 9/4/11 2:12 pm, edited 9/4/11 2:13 am
Have you ever had a sleep study? It sounds to me like your lack of energy and motivation could be caused by sleep apnea.

For years, I thought I was depressed and lazy. Now that I have a CPAP, I know that I just had sleep apnea. I feel better than I ever have, and I haven't even had surgery yet.

Edited to add: Why would you lay down 5 minutes after taking Pradaxa if you know it gives you reflux? That's just stupid. Take it and stay up for a while doing other things.
" I am not at all concerned with appearing to be consistent. In my pursuit after Truth I have discarded many ideas and learnt many new things."  Ghandi            
mooosie
on 9/4/11 2:26 pm - CT

yes, i have sleep apnea and cpap machine.  not the cause of this anomaly6.  purely stubbornn cussedness and a ????

and yeah, cuz i was super tired and just couldnt wait to get into bed and fall asleep.  darn pill hasnt stopped burning yet.  will restart nexium in morning.  thanks for sharing 

Docj
on 9/4/11 3:18 pm
Revision on 09/01/88
Oy! Therapy only works if you work it. WLS won't fix your "issues". So, get your behind to a diff. modality...first. Try OA (Overeaters Anonymous). Ain't nobody gonna rescue you. That's a typical fantasy.

The S. Apnea doesn't help either but it's a manageable condition and so is GERD. No, you can't lay down right after eating or taking a pill...
Most Active