83.8 lbs. down- almost to onderland pics!

breakfast_at_tiffanys
on 9/12/11 1:51 pm - Ann Arbor, MI
My month-long stall has FINALLY broken and I'm 3.2 lbs. away from onderland.  18.2 more lbs. to go before I am merely "overweight" instead of "obsese."  I can't even imagine what that will feel like!!  I feel like a normal person now, yes, still fat, but not my former "cirucs lady fat," (as I used to say).
IMG_0592.jpg
IMG_0598.jpg
IMG_0595.jpg
IMG_0626.jpg

(deactivated member)
on 9/12/11 2:38 pm - Bayonne, NJ
You look great, congrats!
(deactivated member)
on 9/12/11 3:22 pm - HI
You look wonderful, but more importantly you feel wonderful and are healthier now.....

breakfast_at_tiffanys
on 9/12/11 10:25 pm - Ann Arbor, MI
 I have tried numerous times to follow the directions to right click on the image from my OH photos and copy/paste to include pics directly in a post; however, I either get a little box with a question mark or I can only post the image address as I've done above.  Although I have a Mac, I've never had a problem posting images online.  What am I missing here?

Mary Catherine
on 9/12/11 11:42 pm
 You can only drag images into your post if they are images that are already on the internet. You can't drag them from your harddrive.  Read the message Want to insert images into this post?at the bottom of the text box that comes up when you reply.  

One Workaround:

Put the image on a photo processing site like Walgreen's.  Then copy the image from their site and paste into OH reply.

Would love to know how others do this
kevin D.
on 9/12/11 11:44 pm - Highlands Ranch, CO

Your weight may have stalled but it looks like you were losing inches along the way. Way to power through the stall and GREAT progress pics! You’ll be in Onderland in no time!

elixir
on 9/13/11 3:42 am - MI
 You look great! Congrats on your success! 

I am not like I was before. I thought that nothing would change me. ~Sinead O'Connor

So Blessed!
on 9/13/11 3:45 am

Congratulations!
martitalinda
on 9/13/11 3:59 am
 Fabulous!! You look beautiful! Congratulations!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Paul11011
on 9/13/11 5:17 am
OUtstanding!  You still get my vote for best dressed on OH. 
VSG 1-10-2011 Dr. Randal Baker.   www.grandhealthpartners.com

Most Active