Did Anyone Watch Inside Edition Tonite.

Keldriv
on 9/13/11 10:23 am, edited 9/13/11 10:47 am - Fair Play, SC
                                   Married Mother of 3 Likeing the New Me!!
Highest Weight 384, Pre-surgery weight 313, Current Weight @144, Goal Weight 150, Ideal Weight
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
"Be not anxious for what you shall eat, or what you shall drink ... or what you shall wear ... Isn't life more than food? ... and the body more than clothing?"~ Luke 12:22; 29
Kelly    
cleach1972
on 9/13/11 10:48 am
I saw it and I was shocked. My surgery date is scheduled for December 5th. I don't think she really wants to be that big maybe she just needs guidance. I don't know. The way that she was sitting in the chair and had her stomach spread out and she described as "play dough" was sad to me. It was almost like they were exploiting her and she just went along with it. I don't know. We each have our struggles and have had to come to the decision to make a change I, like you, also hope that she changes her mind and gets help before its too late.
Kathleen W.
on 9/13/11 11:19 am - Lancaster, PA
What's sad is that she's a joke and she knows it.  It's like she is powerless to do anything. 
That and she is starving for attention.  Negative attention is better than nothing.  I feel really sorry for her kids.  They should be taken away from her for incompetence and unhealthy living environment. They're acting like parents taken care of a child instead of the other way around.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

codlover
on 9/13/11 11:27 am - Celina, OH
I saw part of it and I feel that she is hiding....it may seem strange, but her being so open about the problem is her shield from reality.
OK I know....I'm nuts !!!!!!
Jim from Celina   328 Pounds...GONE !!!!!      
(deactivated member)
on 9/13/11 10:57 pm, edited 9/13/11 10:57 pm
 Wow  I never thought of that   but I agree  with U  guys ...   being  " proud and fat "   CAN  act as shield from reality  .....

I'm sure I'm going to get flamed for being  a  self hating fat - hater lol  but maybe thats why I have never felt COMFORTABLE   with embracing my natural  size and  just being a plus siize model.....

lets not  talk about how DEMEANING it is  to be asked to work for ...like   thirty  bux an hour  or God Forbid FREE  as opposed to real modeling wages (  which ARE good ) ... 

How profoundly HUMILIATING its  is for BBW  models to  constantly be  asked to strip -and-measure  ( because  the samples basically have to be  made / adjusted to fit them )  

Just HOW   tough exactly it is   for a person  who is  weight concious already when the camera puts on  15 (  or 30 or 45  in the case of a larger person )  extra pounds ?  

Maybe I should be glad  not regretful that I didnt  go in that direction ... 

I finally got to watch BIG SEXY too  and i hada tiny sense of the same thing y'all are talking about ... 
Most Active