Whaare some good workout if you have RLS?

Shana16
on 10/14/11 7:32 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I have Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS).  I was working out before work but then I was to sore and  not working fast and co-workers were getting mad. If I workout after work (10pm) I cannot sleep good and my legs hurt all night long.  I walk the dogs at night for 20/30 minutes but that is a stop and go work out. I also do other little things like taking the stairs when I can. 
What is good for the "bat wings" what if anything I can do to tighten them up? 
Thanks everyone for posting...

LIVE HOPE DREAM

Shana

Emily F.
on 10/15/11 3:46 am
Well, first, what were you doing where you were sore everyday? That sounds like not the right kind of exercise? maybe a brisk walk before work, wouldn't affect your performance and it gets your metabolism up all day.

Any kind of weight resistance is good for your arms but nothing is going to help the sagging skin except surgery. So work out to feel better and tone up but the skin is going to be there.

Maybe add a little time to the dog walk, make it 45 min instead of 25.
carriesb
on 10/15/11 3:31 pm
Magnesium helps restless legs I take a product called GLC 2000 it has glucosomine for joints but also magnesium it helps my restless leg syndrome. But I would just walk twice a day and see how that goes. As far as the bat wings I don't have a solution for you mine are real bad.
Shana16
on 10/15/11 4:50 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I just read the topic line, lol should have reread it before posting.

I work 7 days a week so no day for resting.  I am doing 5 days of step master for 15/20 minutes 550/600 steps. Before work and after work. Then I do an arm exercise were you stand on a plate looking thing were you hold on and twist the lower part of your body. It really works your arms.

Thanks Carrie I just bought some of that for my carpel tunnel. It seems to be helping.

LIVE HOPE DREAM

Shana

Most Active