Amp Protein??

arlyn613
on 10/26/11 11:55 am - GA
 I went to GNC today to get some new protein to try..I came home with AMP. I went to make some and then saw that it said something about isolates. I seem to recall someone said to not buy whey with isolates??  I am so confused :( Is this a good one or not??
 Life is too short to take things for granted..LOVE deeply, LIVE fully and be THANKFUL..but above all put your FAITH in GOD  Love to all,Arlyn♥    
KathyA999
on 10/26/11 12:16 pm
Whey protein isolate is great.  You may be thinking of collagen?  Most "protein shots" are made with collagen, a type of protein that doesn't work well for us.

Enjoy your new protein!

Height 5' 7"   High Wt 268 / Consult Wt 246 / Surgery Wt 241 / Goal Wt 150 / Happy place 135-137 / Current Wt 143
Tracker starts at consult weight       

In maintenance since December 2011.

arlyn613
on 10/26/11 12:32 pm - GA
 Thank you :)
 Life is too short to take things for granted..LOVE deeply, LIVE fully and be THANKFUL..but above all put your FAITH in GOD  Love to all,Arlyn♥    
Dave Chambers
on 10/26/11 12:55 pm - Mira Loma, CA
Whey isolate protein has lactose filtered out of it, around 98%. Whey concentrate protein does not have any lactose filtered out.  You can also get unflavored whey isolate proteins to make your own shakes or to add to soft foods like SF pudding, oatmeal, veg. refried beans, chili, etc. DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Most Active