i just start it

Mendoza
on 10/29/11 1:02 am - NY
hi im 5'3'', 300 pounds, i choose to have a surgery with doctor roslin , in the begining i want to have just the sleeve but he recomended me to have the switch. i did everything nutricional visit, psico, evaluation by sr roslin and the seminar, its been like a month but not answer from them about the insurance yet, and i am desperate because i want to do my surgery this year, i was trying to do it in the past like 5 years ago but because of insurence problem i couldnt, so any advise of how long i have to wait? my insurance is oxford...thank you.
MsBatt
on 10/29/11 4:02 am
I suggest you call your insurance company Monday morning.
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 10/29/11 4:17 am
Along with what MsBatt said, the DS will be worth waiting for. It's the most likely to get you to a normal BMI. Dr Roslin gave you good advice, and will be worth the wait.
Mendoza
on 10/29/11 5:29 am - NY
Thank you Batt I will call , thank you to you too Bearmom.
JJ_
on 10/29/11 10:42 am
Good luck Mendoza with the insurance company.  I have just said a prayer for you to be successful.

Judy

Mendoza
on 10/30/11 1:52 am - NY
thank you judy, one question blatt can i do my own authorization with the insurence company? what do i have to do?
MsBatt
on 10/30/11 2:32 am
No, the paperwork will have to come from the doctor's office. But you can verify with the insurance co. that they've received all the paperwork they need. If they haven't, then you get on the phone to whoever was supposed to be sending thatin  paperwork and light a fire under their butt. (*grin*)
Mendoza
on 11/10/11 7:00 am - NY
 I am approve, yeapppppppp 
Most Active