Wishing you a SENSATIONAL Saturday!

Maryellen R.
on 10/29/11 5:33 am - Sayville, NY
  Never be fearful of the future since you hold the key to most of your destiny. With faith, love and encouragement coming to you from many different places, to think you will fail is a misconception. Empower yourself to vibrate in an attitude of consistent optimism and invincibility. You are the one who carries the torch of Light for yourself and many others. Feel blessed and loved today. --Jim Fargiano
Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

martitalinda
on 10/29/11 5:39 am
 I love this! I am copying it over to my empowerment journal.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE you sharing these and I most definitely believe this "With faith, love and encouragement coming to you from many different places, to think you will fail is a misconception."

Wishing you a SENSATIONAL Saturday too!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Kathy S.
on 10/29/11 8:41 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
 Hi Maryellen,

Event is over in NY, please update your signature line.  

Take care,
Kathy

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Bre K
on 10/29/11 10:52 am - Stamford, CT
Thank u for this post Maryellen! very encouraging & fortifying. God bless you
BRE visit http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/changedforGodforlife/membersCheck out Fairfileld County Bariatrics WTNH, www.wtnh.com/dpp/ct_style/health_fitness/fairfield-county-bariatrics 

Most Active