stalled again

Tracy M.
on 11/3/11 7:39 am - KY
Well I am almost 8 months out and i have lost roughly 210 lbs total including preop but it doesnt seem to want to come off now...i am trying desperately to break into the 200's and it just won't happen...i have resorted to drinking nothing bu****er but starving myself is so hard too...i try to eat my protein as much as possible but it still seems to keep the weight on..any suggestions?

Tracy

Highest known weight- 512
Surgery weight-425
Current Weight- 260

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/11 8:55 am - Santa Cruz, CA
Stop tormenting yourself.  You've lost an amazing amount of weight, and your body needs to
adjust to the new reality.

Stay off the scale.  Eat something.  If you've stopped eating and stopped losing weight, this should
tell you something.  Your body needs fuel to operate.  If you starve yourself, your body will cannibalize
your organs, heart, liver, brain, and you will die!!!!!

Eat something.  Good things, not junk food. 

You know the drill.

Protein, complex carbs, liquids.

Supplements and vitamins.

Stay off the scale and learn to enjoy your life.  You are not defined by your weight.

Please be careful.
JJ_
on 11/3/11 8:56 am, edited 11/3/11 8:57 am
Okay.....reality check time.....

8 months plus a bit presurgery - lost 210 lbs.

Did you think that it would all be straight downhill?

When have you EVER lost that much weight in less than one year?

When have you EVER lost and never stalled?  How long has it been that the scale has not moved? 

Do you think maybe your body needs to rest a bit? 

How much exercise are you doing?  Do you think you need to change it up?

Are you getting all your protein in?

Good luck.

Judy
Tracy M.
on 11/3/11 9:37 am - KY
when i take a day and do water i only do it for a day or 2 and im back to my normal routine...i get at least 60-80 greams of protein and i drink my water too...my diet consists of eggs, chicken, lunch meat, cheese and protein shakes made with almond milk...my nut tells me not to focus on calories but to stay below 25 grams of carbs and get my 60-80 of protein...it just frustrates the hell out of me cause i had a goal to be in the 200's by halloween and i didnt make it...lol i just wi**** would pick back up.

Tracy

Highest known weight- 512
Surgery weight-425
Current Weight- 260

Most Active