Gallbladder UPDATE

Keldriv
on 11/16/11 6:57 am - Fair Play, SC
I went to doc today. I have gallstones and a blockage in my liver. I am having surgery to remove the gallbladder friday. They are also going to try to remove the one from my liver. If they cant there going to have to cut me open and place a tube in my side till it works its way through. The doc wanted to send me to the bigger hospital, but I choose to stay there because I trust my doc. I hope all will go well.
                                   Married Mother of 3 Likeing the New Me!!
Highest Weight 384, Pre-surgery weight 313, Current Weight @144, Goal Weight 150, Ideal Weight
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
"Be not anxious for what you shall eat, or what you shall drink ... or what you shall wear ... Isn't life more than food? ... and the body more than clothing?"~ Luke 12:22; 29
Kelly    
littleskie
on 11/16/11 8:14 am - freeport, TX
RNY on 08/19/09 with
So sorry you are going thru this. I hope you will heal quickly and without any issues.

Met my first goal, met my second goal, met my surgeons goal. Now I have a new goal!

Oxford Comma Hag
on 11/16/11 11:34 am
We will be gallbladder surgery twins. I am having mine out Friday too. I don't have a liver blockage though, and I'm sorry you do.  Gallstones are bad enough without any extra help.

Here's to us making it through just fine with an uneventful, speedy recovery.
Keldriv
on 11/16/11 6:48 pm - Fair Play, SC
Good. Im glad I have someone whom is there with me. Im not glad you have to have surgery too though. I hope they both go good.
                                   Married Mother of 3 Likeing the New Me!!
Highest Weight 384, Pre-surgery weight 313, Current Weight @144, Goal Weight 150, Ideal Weight
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
"Be not anxious for what you shall eat, or what you shall drink ... or what you shall wear ... Isn't life more than food? ... and the body more than clothing?"~ Luke 12:22; 29
Kelly    
Most Active