Made it through the Gallbladder sugery.

Keldriv
on 11/19/11 9:02 am - Fair Play, SC
Im had my sugery friday. They took my gallbladder and were able to remove the liver obstruction from a stone lodged in my bile duct. I did develop a hematoma (bleed). I had to spend a nite in the hospital. I now have five more cuts/scars in my belly to go eith the 6 from my bypass. On a brighter note I reached my personal weight goal.
                                   Married Mother of 3 Likeing the New Me!!
Highest Weight 384, Pre-surgery weight 313, Current Weight @144, Goal Weight 150, Ideal Weight
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
"Be not anxious for what you shall eat, or what you shall drink ... or what you shall wear ... Isn't life more than food? ... and the body more than clothing?"~ Luke 12:22; 29
Kelly    
(deactivated member)
on 11/19/11 9:13 am
Glad you are home with your family!  Have a blessed Thanksgiving. 
martitalinda
on 11/20/11 8:05 am
I am so glad you made it over this hurdle and are now at home and on the mend.... Best wishes for an uneventful recovery.  Congrats on reaching your goal...

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Keldriv
on 11/20/11 8:47 am - Fair Play, SC
Thanks Guys.
                                   Married Mother of 3 Likeing the New Me!!
Highest Weight 384, Pre-surgery weight 313, Current Weight @144, Goal Weight 150, Ideal Weight
"Be not anxious for what you shall eat, or what you shall drink ... or what you shall wear ... Isn't life more than food? ... and the body more than clothing?"~ Luke 12:22; 29
Kelly    
Most Active