support

alesica
on 11/30/11 3:55 am - OH

Hey all,
I've been away from here for a long time since I haven't had a computer. I have to say I am disappointed with myself as I have never reached goal and have gained loads of weight. My fiance' bought me a computer for christmas (he couldn't wait lol) and now I can get on here again. I am hoping to find some friends on here to help me get motivated again. It's great to be back!! :)

BethR311
on 11/30/11 4:16 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Welcome back! It's never too late.

Open yourself to possibility and possibility will present itself.
alesica
on 11/30/11 5:21 am - OH
Thank you!! Appreciate your support!
martitalinda
on 11/30/11 4:40 am
 Nice seeing you back my beautiful sista!!!! The best thing ever is being able to get back up again ... we can do this!!! There are tons of options including revisions ... hang around and hang in there! 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

alesica
on 11/30/11 5:22 am - OH
Thanks! and I plan on it!
catherineangel
on 11/30/11 5:58 am
I know how you feel....well somewhat. We sabotage ourselves. I haven't been to an Overeater's meeting in a while- oh I just had an aha moment. Sometimes they have online meetings or over the phone. Maybe we could catch one. I had my surgery a year and half ago and i am strugglng again-mainly 'cause of depression and being ill...sigh...these are battles we must deal with. Hang in there- welcome back and keep going....let's encourage one another.
alesica
on 11/30/11 9:05 am - OH

That sounds like a great idea! I haven't been able to find a support group here in my area. I totally understand about being sick. I thought having the surgery would also help with my asthma I had to be resuscitated twice on seperate occasions and that was after surgery. Coming back here is a good thing and Its great to meet new friends that understand (like u). Yes, let's do that encourage each other to continue.

Most Active