Calorie Count

middlebrat
on 12/8/11 1:26 am - MO
I know everyone is different but I was just wondering what an average calorie intake would be for a day for someone who has had RYN.
Thanks in advance,
Tanya
 Tanya Meyer
Kathleen W.
on 12/8/11 1:43 am - Lancaster, PA
Depends on how far out you are, height, and if you want to maintain or lose. I'm 5'1, 27 months out from my rny and maintaining my weight loss.   I think my calorie intake is about 1300-1400 calories.  If I sound unsure, it's because I maintaining my loss by going to Weigh****chers. That's approximate for some one my height. It also depends on how mouch excercise I do.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

middlebrat
on 12/8/11 1:56 am - MO
I guess I should have added that info...lol. I am 5' 7" and 14 months out.  I would like to loose another at least 30 lbs but not holding my breath.  Started writing what I eat and I am averaging about 1300-1500, depending on the day.  Sounds to high to me but wanted to compair to others out there.

Tanya Meyer
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/11 2:06 am - Lancaster, OH
Um, Tanya, I think that linking to a website that sells a product that you sell is a no-no.  I'm not entirely sure, so I've asked the question of member services, just wanted to let you know who it was that asked the question.
Laurie T.
on 12/10/11 2:03 am - MA
I think worrying about what other people do and go as far as contacting member services is a "no-no".... I mean really? If you don't want to see it, then don't look at her page. It really bothers me when people go out of their way to make problems for other people. What she is doing does not affect you at all.. so why bother making it your problem? 
Mary Catherine
on 12/8/11 9:41 am
 Multiply your goal weight by 10.  For example, if your goal is 150, then your calories are 1500 per day.  If your goal is 130, then 1300 per day.
Most Active