OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! small bowl obstruction

carlacc
on 12/17/11 11:28 am - Walkerton, IN
About midnight monday, my gut began to hurt, and I do mean HURT. I thought I could tough it out, WRONG at 3:30 I woke my dh and said," I am experiancing extreme abdominal pain." He looked at me and said, :Youre grey, do you need an ambulance?" We went to the er, and I came home friday morning. I would rather give birth while passing a kidney stone than experiance that pain again!That was the most excruciating pain I have ever experianced
Carlacc
>^..^

Live Today, and Dream of Tomorrow

M M
on 12/17/11 1:37 am
I am glad you went to the ER. 
Pupcake !.
on 12/17/11 1:39 am - Stranded in, IA
That was like mine.  Hurt so bad DH drove me to the ER without a shirt and we left the kids 4 & 7 at home sleeping.

Glad to hear you survived!

Pup

No surgery has been harmed/defamed by the writer of this post.  
RNY 10/28/03 305# 8/11/04 147#  9 years out and >75% EWL!

(deactivated member)
on 12/17/11 1:41 am - Toronto, Canada
 What did they do to fix it?  Did you have to have surgery?
carlacc
on 12/17/11 1:56 am - Walkerton, IN
They gave me morphin, and something else, and nothing by mouth for three days, I.V. fluids only, complete digestive tract rest, then, clear liquids. I am back to normal now. I couldn;t even pass gas.

Live Today, and Dream of Tomorrow

roan1959
on 12/19/11 11:01 am
ow ow ow...been there.  I would rather have a baby out of my nose!  I had to have surgery, but that was a breeze. Glad you didnt need surgery, but be careful and go back in if you experience the pain again.  mine went from zero pain to 15 pain in about 4 hours....worst pain I have ever had, for sure.  Joan
Become what you believe..........  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

*  LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat        **BELOW GOAL**  
Most Active