Are questions forbidden?

Gina 21 Years Out
on 1/10/12 3:55 am - Burleson, TX
Well...crap...ALL questions I CANNOT answer...make me feel inferior, why don't you????...lol....I couldn't even get my pics sized correctly-one of the Tx board members had to sign in and do it for me...

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

So Blessed!
on 1/10/12 4:08 am
On January 10, 2012 at 11:55 AM Pacific Time, Gina (Tx) wrote:
Well...crap...ALL questions I CANNOT answer...make me feel inferior, why don't you????...lol....I couldn't even get my pics sized correctly-one of the Tx board members had to sign in and do it for me...

So Blessed!
on 1/10/12 3:31 am

If a standard is not objective and measurable, how can there be equity in enforcing it?
So Blessed!
on 1/10/12 3:34 am

If clarification is requested, but a moderator refuses to provide it and also threatens account deactification if we even bring up the topic to the open forum of the message board, to whom do we then direct questions?
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 1/10/12 3:38 am, edited 1/10/12 3:39 am
On January 10, 2012 at 11:34 AM Pacific Time, So Blessed! wrote:

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 1/10/12 3:40 am
 I posted and it went all hinky so I deleted. 

huh.

the answer is, you are suppose to e-mail your questions to the people who would not or could not make things clear to begin with. so they can ignore it privately. duh!

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

So Blessed!
on 1/10/12 4:13 am
On January 10, 2012 at 11:40 AM Pacific Time, multiplepetmom wrote:
 I posted and it went all hinky so I deleted. 

huh.

the answer is, you are suppose to e-mail your questions to the people who would not or could not make things clear to begin with. so they can ignore it privately. duh!

So Blessed!
on 1/10/12 4:18 am

Are posts made by OH staff exempt from TOS enforcement?
So Blessed!
on 1/10/12 4:20 am

What training have the moderators received from OH management?
So Blessed!
on 1/10/12 4:23 am

What system does OH management in place to review trends in moderated topics and posters?
Most Active