One week post-Op Dr. Visit......

countrytat
on 2/8/12 10:34 pm - OH
VSG on 01/31/12
I had my one week post-op doctors visit with my surgeon yesterday. I have lost 11 lbs!!! YAY!....I havent lost 11lbs in a long time, I hope it keeps going like this. I was also able to start mushies yesterday, so my Hubby and I went to Bob Evans for dinner and I ordered one scrambled egg with cheese..... the waitress was like.... thats it? lol...... Needless to say, I only ate just under half of the egg.... it just blows my mind how little I can eat now! I think Im starting to love my sleeve.... will be better in a few weeks when I can join the gym and start the weights.... always pictured my self with some nice "guns"

uticacute
on 2/9/12 1:18 am - Utica, NY
Congratulations and continued success!!!!
Melissa
The journey of a 1000 miles begins with a single step!!!

countrytat
on 2/9/12 3:57 am - OH
VSG on 01/31/12
Thanks Melissa!.....Im from out your way.... Franklin, Ny

Gina 21 Years Out
on 2/9/12 5:37 pm - Burleson, TX

Congrats on taking charge of your HEALTH! Hang on to your socks, cuz you are for the ride of your life!!

Are you going to lose 11 pounds every week? Ummm..well..we probably both know the answer to that one..lol...BUT...please..please..please...DO NOT let that silly box be your ONLY-or even MAIN-"measure of success". We all thrive on the "numbers"-of course we do-I LOVE knowing/telling I've lost half my body with my 170 lb loss...but I also have to tell the more important stuff--being off Insulin--being 54 and having "the blood of a 16 year old" (according to my doc, at my labs)...the list of NSV goes on and on...

"Guns" are FUN--check the board and find BRANDILYN--talk about some guns-she will totally blow your mind, and inspire you..

Continued happiness and success to you!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active