on 2/29/12 3:07 am - Canada
as anyone tried the veggie straws from Costco
68 straws =
240 calories
13 gr off fat
520 sodium
30 grs of carbs
o sugar

if you just have a 20 for a snack your cutting this by a 1/3... i so hope this is good for me if not that means i cheated today,

also i have a question,, and i'm remembering no question is stupid,,, but is fresca the same as pop?
M M
on 2/29/12 4:25 am
 No good.

They are super high in carbs, and fried.

Fresca is soda also.
BethR311
on 2/29/12 7:07 am - Fort Wayne, IN
No on the veggie straws for me. If I'm gonna take the carb hit I want some nutrition for it. I don't know when your surgery was but if you're far enough out, some light popcorn will give you salt and crunch and is a whole grain. Pork rinds are no carb but the protein is the wrong kind and are high fat/salt. Look for the cheese crisp recipe on here.

Open yourself to possibility and possibility will present itself.
julyxo84
on 2/29/12 7:44 am - Pembroke Pines, FL
 they are bad. i bought a bag and had them and i retained so much water weight from them. they are addicting but so bad for you unfortunately :(
 [ Hi, I'm stefanie, I'm 28 years old and 5'3'' ]

MsBatt
on 2/29/12 11:00 am
Even 'snacks' need to be protein first. Not only are these high-carb, they are zero-protein. And remember---fat is worst for us when eaten WITH CARBS.
rbb825
on 2/29/12 1:33 pm - Suffern, NY
how far out are you?  can you only eat 20?  I have bought them and love them.  Eating only 20 is only  80 calories, 10 carbs, 170 grams of sodium - so no they aren't terrible if you are far out enough to be having a snack with some carbs.  If you are a newbie that needs to be sticking with protein, then they are no good for you yet/ 

And, yes Fresca is as you call is Pop or as I call it soda. I believe it is diet though - so again, it depends on how far out you are.  I drink diet coke every day

Valerie G.
on 3/1/12 2:12 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
 I never liked the taste of those things!
Also if something has bubbles - then consider it pop

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

MyLady Heidi
on 3/1/12 2:22 am
Packing peanuts probably have more flavor and no calories at all.  I tried them before, they are just not worth the carbs.
MsBatt
on 3/1/12 12:13 pm
On March 1, 2012 at 10:22 AM Pacific Time, MyLady Heidi wrote:
Packing peanuts probably have more flavor and no calories at all.  I tried them before, they are just not worth the carbs.
You tried packing peanuts??? (*grin*)
Most Active