very discouraged

BIGMOMMAOF3
on 3/8/12 12:46 am
Hi guys a little depressed today Went to the doctor and :( I stayed the same  I have been trying extra hard at loosing weight  The PA suggested I see the nutritionist again She said I am eating too much a soft protein Why the hell can't I get it thru my head that I need to eat hard protein The nutritionist is going to go over everything she did at my last appointment  she also said some of mu choices havent been that great some empty cals.  SUPER UPSET!!!  At least I didn't gain though I feel like I am not moving forward with my journey although I am changing a lot It was pretty sad going into the office looking forward to getting weighed and then seeing that dreadful number So I got an adjustment and now I am on liquids for 2 days and then mushy for another 2  I go back in april hopefully things will be looking up by then 
MyLady Heidi
on 3/8/12 2:18 am
Yup it sucks to see the scale not moving, I understand that completely and pulling yourself **** up by your bootstraps is easier said then done.  But somethings just have to be done, and this is one of them, so you need to find a way no matter how extreme.  Throw out everything that you should not eat and only keep the things you can eat around, and if you live with others, well starve them for a month also.  Too bad for them.  lol  Seriously its hard, but you are worth the sacrifice and there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, really. 

Good Luck!
BIGMOMMAOF3
on 3/8/12 2:39 am
 Ty for your kind words I appreciate it 
(deactivated member)
on 3/8/12 2:29 am
 Big Momma .... I don't care what anyone says ... cutting down your food intake to  1/4  is HARD  !!!! 

Any way U want to slice it ...  you gotta control your MOUTH .   You have to stop eating for entertainment ( or because your bored , or frustrated , or WHATEVER)   you have to find OTHER things to do .  

its an entire lifestyle change .  My suggestion ...  put on a great pair of supportive sneakers and go out and walk when U feel bored  , lonely ,empty etc .  Huge hugs Hun  we've ALL been there .
BIGMOMMAOF3
on 3/8/12 2:38 am
 ty for wtiting such sweet things its really hard being here at the bottom my husband thinks and tells me how I failed but I am gunna do anything to loose this
(deactivated member)
on 3/8/12 3:04 am
 That's  a wonderful attitude Big Momma !  Don't ever forget that the male of the species depends on US  lol !

Just keep  on doing what Ur doc and nuritionist tell U to do ....ENJOY the changes in size and sexiness  .....and keep on LEADING !

U ARE  the Mainstay of Ur family !! 

BIGMOMMAOF3
on 3/8/12 4:02 am
 Ty hearing niice words of encouragement makes a diff 
Seht
on 3/8/12 3:25 am
Good luck with the switch from soft to hard protein.

The easiest way to accompli**** is to not have it in the house.

It's when I start getting "creative" or "bored" that I start to have problems with my food choices.

But when I stick to chicken/fish/beef I find I am full longer and don't have the issues of the "slider" foods.

It's not easy, but you can do it.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

BIGMOMMAOF3
on 3/8/12 4:01 am
 My surgery was in 09 I really don't know why I am so addicted to soft protein maybe its my fear of getting stuck Last time I had roast beef I got so stuck I felt like I was having a heart attack   Ty Scott so much for your wordxs of encouragement!
Jack_Fabulous
on 3/8/12 12:52 pm - VA
VSG on 02/16/12
What is soft protein?  What is hard protein? 

Most Active