what a week

blueblond1973
on 3/15/12 7:00 am - MI
just needed to talk about my week. First of all my daughter hasnt went in to labor yet. Shes huge and feels miserable. My grandmother passed away tuesday, She was ready but my whole family is hear from all over the states I was supose to be having a cook out with all of them today and for the first time they would all see my baby boy. And now Im at home he started throwing up at 12.30 I think stomach flu I cant take him out like this. So yep im home trying to keep puke off me. Wondering if i should take him in all hes ate today is a half of pint of fresh blueberrys. And as for me surgery is getting closer and my doctor said i have bronkil nomonia. But i think its bronkitis since he couldnt do an x ray because i had my 2 year old with me. Loretta
grisaille
on 3/15/12 7:54 am - NC
Wow - your stress level must be through the roof.  I can't imagine it but take a deep breath and hang on.

They will postpone your surgery if you have a fever especially your lungs are compromised - hated to tell you that but that's what my surgeon told me . . .

HW 369  SW 369 GW 199
bubba6969
on 3/15/12 1:28 pm - MN
RNY on 02/16/12
Wow hang in there I hope things get better my daughter had the flu horribly the week I had surgery I was hoping not to get it and was lucky well goodluck. Shawn
Jack_Fabulous
on 3/15/12 2:30 pm - VA
VSG on 02/16/12
Wow! Sorry to hear that.  Hopefully a little humor will brighten your day.  On bad days like the one you are having, I proclaim to the world:

"Boy, I sure picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue."  

That line is from the movie "Airplane!" and always puts a smile on my face....along with:

"Billy, have you ever seen a grown man naked?"

blueblond1973
on 3/17/12 10:40 am - MI
I have to laugh now but to top it all off my daughters water broke at the get together for my grandmas death. I get a phone call mom hurry to aunt jodys my water just broke. Luckly hubby was home so I rushed off to my sisters then to the hospital ended up doing c section. What a story to tell to have your water brake just as you sit down with your whole family to eat. wow what a week Loretta
Most Active