Sugar free icing

MARTINA P.
on 4/7/12 3:05 am - ROCKMART, GA
 I need a recipe to sugar free icing.  I do not do well with sugar.  Please help. 
MARTINA
Rockmart Georgia                        
HW: 315 CW: 117 GW:  First goal 150 met 3/23/2012, Second goal 135

Dragonryder2
on 4/7/12 3:43 am - NM
I don't know of a sugar free icing, but you can try honey in a royal icing recipe.  Only thing it doesn't set up hard like Royal Icing
Jackie McGee
on 4/7/12 4:06 am - PA
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/sugar-free-frosting/

uticacute
on 4/7/12 6:05 am - Utica, NY
My favorite frosting ever is light whipping cream and sugar free pudding. Take a container of whipping cream and a package of sugarfree jello (I use vanilla if I am coloring it)... start mixing it with a pair of chilled beaters in a chilled bowl. When it starts taking shape you can add a few drops of food coloring.
you can also substitute sugar free cool whip for the whipping cream ****haw it in the fridge first!!!)
Good luck and enjoy!!!
Melissa
The journey of a 1000 miles begins with a single step!!!

KathyA999
on 4/7/12 8:43 am, edited 4/7/12 8:44 am

Try holdthecarbs.com.  Their chocolate frosting is delicious.  They also have vanilla, which I ordered but haven't tried yet.

www.holdthecarbs.com/low-carb-cakes-cookies-sweets/lc-chocol ate-frosting-mix

Height 5' 7"   High Wt 268 / Consult Wt 246 / Surgery Wt 241 / Goal Wt 150 / Happy place 135-137 / Current Wt 143
Tracker starts at consult weight       

In maintenance since December 2011.

Cathy E.
on 4/7/12 11:17 am - Lafayette, IN
Pillsbury now has Chocolate & Vanilla Icing in S/F. They also have Chocolate & Yellow cake mixes. They are all pretty good.
nicoleista
on 4/7/12 2:31 pm - MI
VSG on 03/05/12
Thank you for asking this question! I have been struggling with kids b-day parties this month and was just thinking about how to make my own healthy dessert. Great ideas everyone!

Most Active