DOES ANYONE HAVE CARESOURCE?

BROWNEYES76B
on 4/26/12 11:38 am
IM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE IN OHIO WHO HAVE CARESOURCE ALSO.HAVE YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS GETTING APPROVED OR HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR THE SLEEVE?THANKS
comeundone
on 4/26/12 2:55 pm - OH
 I know two people who were sleeved with care source. I was told as long as you have it done at a center of excellence and met the requirements they approve you, But I have Wellcare so I don't know from personal experience.
http://www.caresource.com/en/media/global/Obesity_Surgery_20 12.pdf   

HW 289  SW 242

comeundone
on 4/26/12 3:13 pm - OH
 Oh I just read they want pulmonary clearance...Do you smoke or have Copd it is probably something in you chart that has them worried for your health,call your surgeon he can refer you to someone who can clear you and resubmit If they think it is safe.
HW 289  SW 242

BROWNEYES76B
on 4/29/12 2:13 am

THANK YOU BOTH.I HAVE RESUBMITED ALL MY INFO AND IM JUST WAITING NOW.YES THEY DID ASK ME FOR A PULMONARY CLEARANCE AND IT WENT FINE.I ALSO HAVE A NOTE FROM THAT DR AS WELL.I JUST WANT EVERYTHING TO GO AND IM SO WORRIED THAT IT WONT .I REALLY NEED THIS SURGERY.I WILL KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED ON WHAT GOES ON.THANKS AGAIN FOR THE INFO  

bargain4amom
on 2/17/16 8:55 pm

Hello,  how are you now?! Fine I hope! How did everything end up working out for you? Did Caresource approve your WLS? 

Most Active