totally off-topic (non-political illegal alien ?)

hugi
on 4/28/12 11:25 pm
Really?? Tell that to OH police !! Did you forget already ???
Jackie McGee
on 4/28/12 11:29 pm - PA
Shhh.

Proud mama of Mischa and Gabriel, both born post-op.

wendy_fou
on 4/28/12 11:26 pm - AR
wow... i still see there are some of those here... lol

i thought they deleted R&R a bit ago but i guess i was mistaken
Jackie McGee
on 4/28/12 11:31 pm - PA
There's a new one :)

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/unmoderated

Proud mama of Mischa and Gabriel, both born post-op.

wendy_fou
on 4/29/12 1:32 am - AR
oh ok - gotcha

i dont get time to come on very often anymore, but that forum used to be fun to watch sometimes...
hugi
on 4/28/12 11:32 pm
I don't know what you mean by some of those.. I watched the last "WAR" and made it my business to keep the rules like they were set a few month ago. Does that make me one of those ??
wendy_fou
on 4/29/12 1:32 am - AR
1 of those refers, in this case, people to are over-reactive busy-bodies who actually have nothing better to do than take time out of their day to click on a post that is clearly labeled "totally off-topic" and SCREAM (in all caps) that someone better move a post.  u have proven u r "one of those" in that context.  hope that clears that up.

as far as the rest, there have always been (and will always be) "wars" - especially on the main board since some people cannot highlight THEIR surgery choice without downing OTHERS surgery choices.  i posted on here for years and it never changes.  i was not here for whatever happened with the "last WAR" - but off-topic posts have never been banned on the main board before to my knowledge. 

these off-topic posts (especially when someone is just polling for an opinion) have not typically been the posts that start "wars" in my experience.  a "war" post starts out (or at least USED to start out when i posted here regularly) as something like, "i cant decide which surgery is best" or "help me decide which surgery to have" or "should i have lapband/ryn or ds?", etc.  but i dont get the time to post here very often anymore, so maybe people are starting "wars" over things like immigration & taxation now.  who knows...

but i think so far, the closest thing on this post to anyone starting a "WAR" is honestly u.  js...
hugi
on 4/29/12 2:10 am
I beg to differ, the last war was about people who spoke their minds and had subjects that did not sit well with 'Some of those'. Topics were deleted or  they were moved because  some of those did not like it...Sorry you were on the receiving end of my "equality"  is a ***** crusade. However since the tread was moved, it seems OH police is on duty. And..The off topic line didn't work then, it's not gonna work for you. So sorry :)

PS. I only sreamed because I am on a crusade... ;)

wendy_fou
on 4/29/12 2:33 am - AR
then things have certainly changed a lot since i hardly come on here anymore. 

used to, R&R was mostly where surgery wars (or controversial topics) were posted.  i thought it was a pretty funny forum.

no need to apologize for anything uve said.  its nearly impossible to offend me about much of anything anymore - especially on the internet.  LOL
Queen Koosa
on 4/29/12 4:33 am
This is one of the dumbest things I have heard of.  Leave the poor girl alone and worry about the really important stuff, like war.
DON'T DREAM YOUR LIFE.
 LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Most Active