I did it..FIRST STEP---Anyone use Temple Hospital?

ImDun
on 6/8/12 9:51 pm
RNY on 02/26/13
I posted a week or so ago and wanted to update.

I've been thinking about this for two years and have been spending HOURS on this board since I first joined last week.

Well, I called and registered for the informational seminar.  The nurse said they would make an appointment for my consult right after the seminar.

I'm nervous and excited!

Anyone use Temple Hospital in Philadelphia?  I've know a few who have but would love more input.

Deb
anewbeginning2012
on 6/8/12 10:52 pm - IN
RNY on 10/01/12
 I just got my first appointment too. It's the 18th of this month. I am in Indiana...I did my seminar months ago and had to wait for new insurance to kick in before making the initial appointment. I am very excited for the 18th to roll around. Talking to the bariatric center- it looks like it will go pretty fast and smooth with my insurance co.
Izabelle G.
on 6/9/12 5:39 am - Cheltenham, PA
VSG on 10/15/12
 I just started the process last month. I'm having my surgery at Abington. I have heard of someone doing it at Jeanes which belongs to Temple but I am self pay and Temple's self pay was at least 25K while Abington was a lot less.
Eggface
on 6/9/12 9:20 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Best wishes! I remember 100's of emotions... nervous, excited, hopeful, freaked, happy...

If you click on Find a Hospital above on the green bar you can search for other OHers who went to your hospital. Maybe you could message a few of the most recent... most people will happily share their story.

Hope your process is speedy and you are announcing your date soon.
~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Amanda M.
on 6/9/12 3:47 pm
RNY on 01/18/13
 I am at the beginning of my process too. I went to my information seminar this last Tuesday. I am waiting for my two year health history from my doctor's office to send in all my paperwork. Then I will get started on my consulation appointments. There are soooo many emotions tied to this process. Best of luck to you!!!!

Most Active