I want to be bad

Ashley G.
on 6/10/12 5:51 am - SC
My cravings are starting to get the best of me.  Tomorrow I will be 4 weeks post-op, and I am craving something sweet so bad.  Unfortunately I have Cookie Dough ice cream in the freezer and it is screaming at me.  Would it really kill me to have just a little?

hollykim
on 6/10/12 5:55 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
throw it out. a little might not kill you but it certainly might stall your weight loss. you are going to have to develop some new habits or you may not lose the way you want to or at all. we have to beat our heads. this is head hunger. you just have to grit your teeth and do it.

The longer you avoid it the less it will bother you.

a little might set you up for wanting more and more.
GL

pwoo10
on 6/10/12 5:57 am - IN
RNY on 06/06/12
 Sf fudgesicles and creamsicles.  Throw away your sugar filled junk or you will be mad at yourself

WhoIWantToBe *.
on 6/10/12 6:28 am
RNY on 01/10/12
Yes, it will kill you.  Don't do it!   Put it down the garbage disposal or mix it with used kitty litter or something.

And then go to the grocery store and buy yourself some sugar free fudgsicles, or some sugar free pudding.

Once you give in once to something forbidden (and regular ice cream is forbidden!) it will be far too easy to give in again, and you didn't have this surgery so that you could slip back into old habits!

- Barb, who is at GOOOOOOAAAAAAL!

HW: 274  SW: 244  GW: 137 CW: 137!
              Keep on swimming!  Keep on swimming! 

Ladytazz
on 6/10/12 6:55 am
Check out Eggface's protein ice cream.  If you don't have an ice cream maker get one.  I love making ice cream and eating it right after I make it in the soft serve state.  I am also planning on trying to make frozen yogurt and frozen sf pudding.  Anything I can combine dessert with protein things can't be so bad.
http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2008/08/prote in-ice-cream.html

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

jkjstars123
on 6/10/12 7:03 am - Tama, IA
It could cause you to dump and you will feel like you are dying!

Julie

HW 304, SW 291, GW 160, CW 140 H-5'9.5"            

MyLady Heidi
on 6/10/12 8:01 am
Yes it will.  Do you believe me?  You should believe it will kill you as long as you possibly can.  Hopefully when you try it it will make you sick as a dog and then you will avoid it again for a good long time, and when you try it again, hopefully you will have another negative reaction and eventually you will stop trying.  Good Luck with that it is hard as hell.  Dairy Queen makes sugar free fudge bars that are 50 calories, they are the only "ice cream" I eat, that is after getting sick I can't begin to tell you how many times in the last 7+ years.
Ashley G.
on 6/10/12 8:19 am - SC
Thank you everyone for being so supportive.  I never thought this stage would be that hard.  I definitely do NOT want to get sick as a dog, so I WILL be mixing the ice cream with used kitty litter (as suggested ) and throwing it away so that it can't scream at me anymore.

I have also bookmarked EggFaces website, and I will be buying an ice cream maker and partaking of something I can actually eat.  

Thank you so much for the support and the suggestions!!

ruggie
on 6/10/12 11:34 am - Sacramento, CA
 Throw away any other trigger foods you might have as well. Get 'em all out. 

Heaviest weight:  310 pounds  (Male, 5'10")

(deactivated member)
on 6/10/12 10:17 am
 So glad to hear that .... go Grrl !!!!

you CAN do this !!! 
Most Active