What I miss the most

happymomma307
on 6/29/12 9:11 am, edited 6/28/12 9:22 pm - OH

(deactivated member)
on 6/29/12 9:19 am
 ANYTHING ,any little tiny thing  can seem like mt . Everest  when Ur an addict ....and wanting an excuse to hurt Urself .....

get a grip PLEASE ..and be GRATEFUL......
southbay311
on 6/29/12 9:24 am - NV
RNY on 02/22/12
You are not alone....I have said many times it's not the food that I miss the most but being able to drink a big gulp of ice cold water or diet soda!!!

I'm 4 months out and at times I still get a little uncomfortable if I take too big of a SIP!!!!

IT IS BETTER SOMEWHAT,.NOW

Take care
Nance
H/W 326   S/W 287                                                                                     GW 145                                                      
happymomma307
on 6/29/12 9:28 am - OH
I don't know what happened I tried to fix a typo and it disappeared! Glad to know I'm not alone though!

happymomma307
on 6/29/12 9:36 am - OH
It really doesn't have anything to do with being an addict I don't think you can be addicted to water. It's more a habit. I just found it odd that I overcame my food addictions and eating habits but am struggling with water more. I was simply sharing a thought and hoping for some advice.
MyLady Heidi
on 6/29/12 11:13 am
What's your issue with water?  I can tell you I drink water very normally now, ice cold, only ice cold.
Most Active