Quick Update with Pics!!! What a Difference 7 months makes!!!

vocalcoach
on 7/8/12 12:38 pm, edited 7/8/12 12:43 am - MD
What an AMAZING JOURNEY this has been!!~ Talk about life changing??? This has truly been the best decision of my life other then having my kiddos (pictured below)!

First 2 pics are from last Summer!! I had surgery on December 20th! I'm down 122lbs! I workout 6 days a week. Low impact but HIGH INTENSITY makes a HUGE difference=)

I went from size 4X and 28 shirts and pants to L/XL and size 14 pants and 12 tops!! Bra was 48F, now 40DDD

Coming down the home stretch with my weightloss...only 33lbs to go! My best advice so far is to STAY CONSISTENT with your eating, exercise and make sure you have a GREAT therapist to deal with the emotional side of your journey. I believe this is why I've lost the weight consistently without a stall along the way!

Keep believing in yourself!! Give God the Glory in EVERYTHING!
Joyfully,
Maria

HW- 315 (Nov 1, 2011- 6 weeks before surgery)
SW- 288
CW- 193
GW- 160

With my son Gabriel last summer

With my other son Adam at Sesame Place last summer

This morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONEDERLAND...FINALLY on June 27th

I love how I feel in the world...it's so much easier to exist when you're healthy =)

kathict
on 7/8/12 12:49 pm - West Haven, CT
Congratulations!!! You have worked very hard. You look beautiful and must feel that way also.

All the best to you on your fabulous journey.

vocalcoach
on 7/8/12 1:23 pm - MD
Thanks so much!!

gardeninggal
on 7/8/12 12:53 pm - Midland, Canada
 wow you have done an amazing job and it is wonderful to read your update.  I am booking for surgery in early august and can not wait to start exercising and moving around again.  You are a true inspiration and keep up the healthy great job :)

vocalcoach
on 7/8/12 1:26 pm - MD
You'll do GREAT!  You can start exercising now!  I started eating healthier and working out 7 weeks before surgery and lost 27 lbs before surgery...so glad I did.  I recovered quickly and was back to my aerobic workouts 2 weeks after surgery=)

Blessings to you

vocalcoach
on 7/9/12 11:30 am - MD
Thanks so much!  Lots of work but SO WORTH IT ALL!!

parisagol
on 7/8/12 1:31 pm - MD
RNY on 10/08/12 with
 wow you look awsome, good job
vocalcoach
on 7/9/12 11:31 am - MD
Thank you!!

Caroline Bell
on 7/8/12 1:39 pm
Thankyou SO much for posting this...I have surgery in 48 hrs time & for the first time since I made the decision to do it (a few weeks ago) I'm beginning to ask myself 'what am I doing?! This is crazy! You are about to go in & have someone dissect your stomach!?!'
The 'what are you doing? what are you doing?' thoughts have been spinning round my head all day but reading this post & seeing the new you has made me realise that this could be the best decision I've ever made...thanks x
vocalcoach
on 7/9/12 11:34 am - MD
Don't doubt your decision to do this for one second.  Not sure which surgery you are having but I haven't regretted this for ONE SECOND!  Clearly the best decision EVER=) =)

You'll do GREAT!

Most Active