Loose skin after surgery

seaspence
on 8/26/12 5:27 am, edited 8/26/12 6:32 am - woodlawn, TN
I had my gastric bypass in 2002  and after I was left depressed with a lot of loose skin. You've done the work, you've lost the weight--You've stayed committed. Together and on your accord we have lost the demon that was your extra weight. Now you're at your goal weight....and then you look at me and say..."now what?!"..The damage that was left behind after weight-loss was equally as devastating as the actual weight itself! I didn't have the answer....until now. I have been using body wraps and this is my own personal experience want to share this is all of you. They have worked wonders for me.
seaspence
on 8/26/12 6:12 am - woodlawn, TN
M M
on 8/26/12 6:15 am
 Right.

See you in moderation!
seaspence
on 8/26/12 6:17 am - woodlawn, TN
M M
on 8/26/12 6:19 am
 I'm already there, honey.

Bette B.
on 8/26/12 11:58 am
Can a Body Wrap Slim You?

As for the slimming wraps, "any loss of inches is going to be temporary,'' Fryhofer says. ''Wraps cannot take the place of a healthy diet and exercise."

Susie Ellis agrees. "After you take the [slimming] wrap off, there will be an appearance of tightness," she says. "It is definitely temporary." It may last, she says, for a day or two.

But if you're trying to look good for a day at the beach on your honeymoon, for instance, temporary improvement may be good enough, Ellis says. "I look at those slimming wraps like a spray tan," she says. "It's temporary, but sometimes temporary is OK."

"They won't give you long-term weight loss," Tanzi says. "They can temporarily make you feel a little thinner and when you look at the scale the pounds can go down a pound or two. But that's water weight loss. It's a temporary phenomenon."
Most Active