Used cpap machine

Kathleen W.
on 8/24/12 7:14 pm - Lancaster, PA
I had a sleep study dont two weeks ago. The pulminologist saw me to today to geve me the results of how it went. He told me I could sell my cpap machine on ebay. God bless my rny. He also started asking me about wls. (he has a major weight problem)

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

huskergalWsD
on 8/24/12 8:23 pm

I sold mine on craigslist ..

7stents (2003)...Heart Attack(2004)...Open Heart (2004)....Wls (2007)...Heart attack 2012...1 stent (2012)...Heart Attack (2013)...Heart Attack (2013)...1 stent(2013)
~~~Best Vitamin For Making Friends  B1~~~

Bette B.
on 8/24/12 8:27 pm
It is ILLEGAL to sell on either, or to give it away!  A CPAP is a prescribed medical device and cannot be sold or given to anyone else unless that person has had it prescribed by a doctor. In fact, the machine can be DANGEROUS when used by anyone it has not been prescribed for!

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

k9ophile
on 8/24/12 11:22 pm
I believe the Reggie White Foundation was started to recycle CPAP machines after he died of sleep apnea.  Check it out through Google for donating it if you can't find a buyer.  There was a place in town that wouldn't buy mine, but would have been happy to take and sell it to someone.  I ended up giving mine to my sister who needed one and couldn't afford it.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Most Active