Body Odor Changes Post-Op?

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 8/28/12 6:47 pm
 I don't know how much you've read about ketosis, but drink drink drink your water!!!!

We need more post op, but you ESPECIALLY need it now! Your body is dumping all kinds of stored garbage, much of it bad, and you don't want it lingering or circulating any more than it must. Do your kidneys a favor, and help the ketosis process by flushing your system to pee it out.

I need to add that I don't agree with sweating it out, particularly via sauna or hot tub (I will never argue that exercise isn't good though) as all that really does is sweat out your water, and concentrate the toxins and junk flooding out of the fat cells in your system. Drinking and peeing is the only good way to eliminate that stuff. 

You don't have to read through too many pages here to find posts about someone not realizing they are dehydrated (they're nauseous, they have a head ache ect). People just don't realize how much you need to drink post op.

enibas2
on 8/29/12 2:42 pm - Canada
So happy for that post. I do also thought that i had urine infection or on the monkey. Very glad to know everytging is normal. )

Most Active