Tomorrow starts my journey to a healthier me!

mzlaura
on 10/2/12 10:58 am - Litchfield, NH
RNY on 03/05/13
Tomorrow it finally came starts my journey into WLS. I have my informational meeting tomorrow then i will start to get my appointments. I saw my nutritionist today lost 2lbs since my last visit with her and got a BMR? done body mass index, etc.. was appauled at what i saw to say the least! So excited tomorrow is almost here i have already waited and anticipated the start of my journey for over 2 weeks now when i booked my spot lol.

Gotta finish a couple questions on my 15 page questionaire they sent me based on my health.. then i am done with that part. Oct 5th a RN from my insurance co will call me and get more info for my approval for the surgery after she reviews and submits everything. Already have been on cpap for over 7 weeks now and my program requires at least 8 weeks so that part is practically done... may or may not have to go through 6 months of nutritional monthly visits if they count back 2 years and i can use my nutritionist and physician as stated i went 5 months in a row for maintance!! Trying not to rush this process but at the same time i am beyond excited. Tomorrow i will visit a local friend who actually had her wls today through the surgeon i am also going through.

HW: 401  SW: 297  CW: 200.8
RNY gastric bypass surgery on March 5th, 2013

southbay311
on 10/3/12 2:36 pm - NV
RNY on 02/22/12
It will be an exciting and sometimes scary ride....many emotions and oooh sooo worth it.

congrats on making this life altering decision.  It was the best thing I have done for myself in a long time.

Nance
H/W 326   S/W 287                                                                                     GW 145                                                      
Most Active