Struggling and need some moral support!

MrsLitch
on 11/21/12 1:46 pm - Morris, IL
RNY on 06/04/12

Katie I know ((hugs)) don't help but I'll give you one anyway. I know the pain of losing a grandchild. My grandson was killed one day before he was going to be 5 mo. old. I know the pain and despair. I remember falling to my knees and asking God to take me instead. I reached out to a therapist who had helped me through things in the past, it didn't help this time. Friends quit talking to me as I'm sure they didn't know what to say. Old friends from high school came back into my life, most are still afraid to say his name, although I wish they would. I wish they'd understand I want to talk about him, he was the most precious gift God gave me, even more than my own 4 children. Just when I think things are getting better another holiday, birthday, or the anniversary of his passing comes along and sends me into another tailspin. I also took on a new job after that a job I hoped would be better and it did help take my mind off things at first but then the cattyness of an all woman office came into play and I'm miserable there too. Unlike you I had my surgery after all of those things came into play and the weightloss, lifestyle, changes I've made keep my mind occupied most of the time.

Sit your husband down and tell him that you can't handle the baking this year. Explain to him how he can help you "fix" things, most men are fixers and will help but often need details on how you need their help explained.

You are only 10 pounds up from your zone, you can do this. Give yourself motivation whether it be sticking up motivational quotes or pictures around you and in strategic places. Go talk to a professional. Stop working through lunch it isn't healthy either, take a walk, read a book, do something for YOU. YOU deserve it!  Think about looking for another job, a better job, one that is good for you. Perhaps this is the time for you to make the positive change that will make this easier for you.

Good Luck! ((hugs))

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

5' 3" - HW: 244 SW:234  GW:120 LW: 107 CW:110 Made goal 3/16/13!    

Alison785
on 11/25/12 2:59 am

I'd like to be your Weight loss buddy. Is there a way we can private message on here ? Like email ?

Member Services
on 12/2/12 12:21 pm - Irvine, CA

testing

MsBatt
on 12/2/12 10:36 pm

TAKE THE XANAX.

There's nothing wrong with taking medication that you NEED, just like there's nothing wrong with having WLS to help you lose weight.

Most Active