Can anyone help with clothing in Rhode Island / Massachuseets???

I_must_be_crazy
on 11/28/12 12:54 am

Hi, my name is Teresa.   I live in Rhode Island right on the  Massachusetts border.  I had bypass surgery 8 months ago and I need some clothes.  My family has had a really horrible year and clothes are so expensive.  I could use size 24w and lower as I hope to loose more weight.  I  will pay it forward by donating the clothes to my support group when I am done with them so many people will benefit.  This is not something I would normally ask but since I can not even afford Christmas presents for my children this year,   there is no way I am going to go buy clothes for me.    If you have any you were going to donate, please consider me.  Thanks so much for reading.  Happy Holidays!!!

mollypitcher08
on 11/28/12 1:51 am

PM me your address Teresa. .  I have a fleece coat and a few pair of jeans which are in great condition and sweaters and odds and ends sizes 1x and 2x.  YOu can have them all if you want them.  I would rather someone use them than toss them to Goodwill.  Let me know ok Thanks  Molly.

elsasdream
on 11/29/12 2:21 am - MA

HI Teresa,

I am having Surgery on Dec 18 so In a month or so I will have some 20w and 18w available and I'm in Boston. I would love for them to go to a good home :)

Amanda

I_must_be_crazy
on 11/29/12 8:41 pm

Thank so much,  it will take me a few months to get to that size so that will be great!!  Thanks so much!!!  Good luck on the surgery!!  Happy Holidays!!!   When you are ready to get rid of them just let me know.  Thanks sooooooooooooo much!

Most Active