Frustrated

misspeachpie
on 2/8/13 2:05 am - FL
I just found out that there was a spot or something on my gallbladder. I'm frustrated because I had my gallbladder ultrasound on 12/ 21/12. My surgeons office claims they have been asking for a reread since Dec. I just called the radiology dept And they immediately faxed over the reread report. Now I'm waiting for a return call to find out what the spot is. Ugh!!! Not to mention I feel like my surgeons office are some serious slackers! I just wanna have surgery already! Thanks for letting me vent.
Valerie G.
on 2/8/13 2:55 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

If you haven't had wls yet, they can do it all at once.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

tljwins
on 2/8/13 11:45 am
My friend's prepping endoscopy showed a cancerous mass in her stomach so instead of RNY the doctor had to remove her stomach and create a new one. It's been a year and she is doing great! There's a reason for everything.
neisie207
on 2/9/13 9:05 am - Waterville, ME
RNY on 01/28/13

Aww your poor friend, is she okay, how is she doing ?? It's AMAZING what these surgeons can do these days ... WOW

neisie207
on 2/9/13 9:04 am - Waterville, ME
RNY on 01/28/13

I had lap band in 2008 ... Gal Bladder removed in 2010 & just had RNY Jan 28th ... Most of the time people who have WLS have their gallbladders removed but yes it CAN be done all at once through the same holes plus one added in the belly button ....

Most Active