Molina HC WI

SlimInMyDreams
on 2/22/13 1:32 am - STURGEON BAY, WI

Hi everyone!

First of all I would like to say thank you to all of the wonderful information this site provides.  I have been scouring it endlessly for the past month to help me become informed on the different procedures for weight loss and experiences from those who have had them.

I am with Molina HC in WI and have signed up for the baratric seminar with Theda Clark in Neenah.  I wanted to stick closer to Green Bay, but just found out Dr. Kemmerling does not take Molina anymore.  I was referred to Bellin and found out they stopped taking it as well. That led me to Theda Clark and the more I read, the more I am glad I was routed there.  My question to all of you who have my insurance( Molina badgercare), what did you need to do to become approved, was it lengthy and difficult?  Do you have a recommendation for a Dr. or facility and why? Any problems with getting a referral from your pcp?

I have a bmi of 41 and high blood pressure which I am currently medicated for.  I have been on endless diets, lost as much as 60 pounds and gained it back. I have been obese for 25+ yrs and currently need to lose 110 pounds. Do I have a chance with my ins?

Thanks in advance. :)

Member Services
on 2/22/13 3:26 am - Irvine, CA

Hi

May we suggest if you have not done so already that you try posting this on the WI forum.

Regards,

Member Services

Most Active