PULL MY HEAD OUT OF MY A**

jrichardson16
on 4/15/13 3:23 am - Lafayette, IN

OK so I have not been doing so well still.  I am going to attend my first support group in years (tonight).  I have also scheduled an appointment with the Dr's office and the diettican for April 30th so I can get my dumba** in gear.  I have been so stupid lately eating all the wrong things and am just confused on how to get myself back on track and where to start.  I thought by doing these that it would be a great start for me.  I am starting to document and measure what I am eating in hopes that by the time I go to Dr and dietician i might be down a couple of pounds.  HOW COULD I DO THIS TO MYSELF AGAIN!  DUH!

jrichardson16

DangerousCurves
on 4/15/13 3:35 am

Your human.  Give yourself a break. You know what you are doing now and working to change it.

jrichardson16
on 4/15/13 3:37 am - Lafayette, IN

thanks I'm trying but I told myself I would never be over a certain weight again and well totally mis-used my tool.  I guess I did that because i hadn't gained weight in so long just in my mind and process thought I could eat what and when and how much i wanted since i hadn't gained any back in the 4 1/2 yrs that i was out.  I am out 5 yrs now and its going back on.  UGH!

jrichardson16

shoutjoy
on 4/15/13 9:05 pm - Culpeper, VA

Hi,

You are taking the right steps.  As I have always said, wls does not cure the real issues to our obesity. That is in the gray matter between the ears.  Developing a healthy relationship with food and to know what those pesky triggers are will help as well.  You may want to consider seeing a Life Coach who has experience working with people with eating addictions/disorders.  Don't be too hard on yourself. There is so much support out there to be taken. You can do it!

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

jrichardson16
on 4/15/13 9:19 pm - Lafayette, IN

Thanks for the idea.  Might have to check into that if I can't get this under control.  So far so good today.  Have a great day :)

jrichardson16

Most Active