A couple NSV's this week....

Sherry T.
on 5/4/13 2:31 pm - GA
RNY on 05/22/12
I was not a light weight when I started out, so I'm really just getting to where some of you started. Wednesday, I had my hair done...I fit in the hair dryer chair with so much extra room. Before I felt like a cork coming out of a champagne bottle when I had to get up...POP! Was so afraid I'd literally break the arm of the chair off. That about had me in tears that I fit!

Today was out with a friend running errands and its raining cats and dogs here....she had a men's XL wind breaker in the car... The thing fit! Zipped up! Kept me dry and I felt pretty smug about it too! Literally a 5x to a men's XL in 11 months... I wanted to shout it out right there in the store.

Just so happy and glad I can see the good things after the week I've had.

Take care,
Sherry
Kat1313
on 5/5/13 12:36 am - Jacksonville , FL
RNY on 04/08/13

Those are wonderful NSVs!  I'm very happy for your success!

martitalinda
on 5/5/13 3:17 am

Those are AWESOME NSVs ... CONGRATULATIONS ... best wishes for many more ... I bet that wind breaker brought an awesome feeling as well as a huge smile ... I can so relate having been wearing a 4-5X at my highest weight I dreamed about getting into anything XL ... when I did I celebrated and it only got better and better ... Congrats again!! cheers to many more special moments ... they are so worth sharing ...

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/5/13 11:44 am - Burleson, TX

SHERRY--I'm sitting here, with goose bumps, all over--and YOU put them there, girl !! It seems I am forever telling people "Please do not let that stupid scale be your ONLY measure of SUCCESS"..With your blessing, I'd love to share your NSVs with my friends and support group members..

Isn't it great to be able to do what "normal" peeps can do-and probably ALWAYS done-without even having to stop and think about it??? Being NORMAL and AVERAGE rawks !!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active