Tummy Tuck 5 Years Post Op

kathkeb
on 7/13/13 4:19 am

Renee

In all honesty the pain from my tt was more than I expected, but very manageable.

It was a huge help to have rented a remote controlled recliner to sleep in for the first few weeks (cost about 150.00)

I had my surgery as an outpatient, went home and straight to the recliner, took my meds and slept all night

each day got easier as I added more walking and moving around.

visit the Plastic Surgery board here for more support

Kath

Renee T.
on 7/13/13 4:48 am - Hopkinsville, KY
Thank you so much kathkeb. I truly appreciate all of these words of wisdom and comfort and encouragement.
Mary Catherine
on 7/13/13 5:29 am
Show the girdles to your surgeon and see if they have the right compression. The pain was rough for me and I took the pain medicine for about a week. My back straightened after a week and the pain went away.
H.A.L.A B.
on 7/13/13 10:10 am
Also - the lortab - pain pills gave me nausea and I was itching - taking one generic benadryl with the pain pills not only helped with other itch but also with other nausea. Sure - that also made me more sleepy - but when I was in pain - sleep was great.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active