Ottawa Ontario Timing after scope

wrwolf
on 8/10/13 2:10 am - Bloomingdale, Uganda

Hi,  I think I've had my final test as I had the bowel stuff all done a year ago for something else and the results were fine.  Just had the scope yesterday so I'm thinking the next might be the surgeon?  Anyone can answer who's been through the process at the Civic in Ottawa.

Thanks

Peggy

Member Services
on 8/10/13 4:29 am - Irvine, CA

Congrats on your (hopefully) final test you'll have to have.

Make sure to post this on the various Canada message boards too.

Mom_of_Mack
on 8/27/13 12:00 am - Arnprior, Canada

Hi wrwolf,

Please see my timeline attached.

Cheers, K

Referral: August 1/12  Orientation: Sept. 7/12  Nurse Practitioner: December 28/12  Nut/Beh: January 22/13  Abdo Ultrasound: Jan 2013  Nut/Beh#2: March 12/13  Pre-Op Class: March 20/13  Dr. Mamazza:  March 26/13   Surgery: June 13/13 with Dr. Raiche

chipmunk_roasting
on 8/27/13 3:04 am - Ottawa, ON, Canada

I can't help you with the timing, even though I went through Ottawa (I live here).  I didn't need a scope, as I've not ever had any reflux problems.

That being said, I encourage you to come over to the Ontario Board, as there are lots of people there who will be able to answer your question.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/on/

Welcome :)

Marilyn

Referral - March 2011 // Orientation - Ottawa - July 8, 2011 // Surgery - January 23, 2013

wrwolf
on 8/27/13 3:10 am - Bloomingdale, Uganda

Thank you.  I did shortly after I posted here.  I didn't realize that Ontario had their own board originally.  Still waiting for the office to call me back in.

Ottawa - Referral - May 2012. Information meeting - July 20.  Nurse practitioner - Jan 9th 2013. Behaviourist and Dietician - Feb 25. Ultrasound - Apr 18. Dietician graduation - May 15th! Scope - Aug 9th. Pre-op clinic Nov 27,Meet Dr. Mamazza Dec 2. Surgery date Mar 7th 2014 with Dr. Mamazza

Most Active