DFW, Irving, TX

Phyllis M.
on 11/10/13 10:11 am - Irving, TX

Hi There.

Are any of you from the DFW, or Irving TX Area?

I'm 6 yrs post op RNY and I need the WLS community. I need more support and group gatherings, so I would like to put together a little gathering weekly that we could all look forward too this area to share our journeys or walk (depending on the weather or just being friends that socialize.   This is going to be very informal.  

If anyone is interesting; please contact me [email protected]         Please put WLS Group in the subject line please so that your email stands out to me.

Thank you.

Phyllis Mayer 

• Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Member Services
on 11/10/13 12:41 pm - Irvine, CA

Hi Phyllis,

Try posting this on the TX Forum.

Regards,

Member Services

(deactivated member)
on 11/12/13 11:43 am
If you need help losing weight you may want to try ACE. It's an all natural weight lose supplement that curbs your appetite and gives you energy without making you feel jittery. I heard about ACE from my coworkers and I loved it once I tried it. I live just south of you. If your interested message me, call me or visit my website jacklyn.lovemyace.com
Most Active