Bariatric Tongue??

Amy, Daredevil
Extraordinaire

on 11/24/13 11:10 pm - Los Angeles, CA
DS on 08/06/13

I've seen people talk about a "bariatric tongue" and I have no idea what that means. It sounds really gross.

Do you guys know what that means??

poet_kelly
on 11/24/13 11:20 pm - OH

I've never heard that term before.  I have no idea what it means.  Why not ask someone you've seen talking about it?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Amy, Daredevil
Extraordinaire

on 11/24/13 11:30 pm - Los Angeles, CA
DS on 08/06/13

I'll have to do a search for it. I know someone on OH said it somewhere. 

Miss Liss
on 11/24/13 11:31 pm

I have no idea.  I have never heard of that before.  Hmm.

I wanted to post a reply anyway because I noticed your new picture.  Look at you!!  Very pretty picture!!

Amy, Daredevil
Extraordinaire

on 11/25/13 12:46 am - Los Angeles, CA
DS on 08/06/13

Thanks so much! I'm loving my new haircut!

PetHairMagnet
on 11/25/13 1:15 am
RNY on 05/13/13
On November 25, 2013 at 8:46 AM Pacific Time, amylucha wrote:

Thanks so much! I'm loving my new haircut!

It is easy to style or do you have to spend a lot of time with a blower and hot iron? It is adorable but says WORK to me. I am lazy when it comes to hair! :)

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Amy, Daredevil
Extraordinaire

on 11/25/13 1:56 am - Los Angeles, CA
DS on 08/06/13

If I want it straight, it takes me a long time to straighten it. (1. because I'm not very good at it; and 2. because I have a lot of hair).

If I let it dry naturally without doing anything to it, I just have to put some finishing paste on it to control the frizz/fly-aways. I haven't tried using mousse and scrunching it while blow-drying it -- my hair can be wavy, so I'll try that look next. BUT I really hate spending time on my hair. Leaving it to air dry is my preference.

Miss Liss
on 11/25/13 2:37 am

It looks good on you.  That is my favorite way to wear mine.  I had let mine grow back out and it was more work to fix it than when at the length of yours so I got it cut a few weeks ago, and I love it.  I can do all sorts of different things with it.  Takes longer to fix it if I decide to flat iron it, but I rarely do that.  I will dry it and put some of those big velcro rollers in the top to give it some lift and leave them in while I do everything else.  My kids laugh at the 2 big rollers in the top of my head, but that's okay.  Ha ha. 

illinois Gama D.
on 11/25/13 4:37 am

I love your new 'DO" I am trying to learn to use a small straight iron, my hair girl is working with me, I have two left hands and always used a curl iron, but it makes it so straight and sleek, have you tried one yet?

Rny 2003

come join the new R&R 3.0, where the fun is:)

Amy, Daredevil
Extraordinaire

on 11/25/13 5:00 am - Los Angeles, CA
DS on 08/06/13

I use a flat iron and "flat iron balm" from Got2B. I can never get it as straight as a hairdresser can get it. Maybe I just can't reach the back of my head the way they can. HAHA! And I know I can never get every single section of my hair. I bought hair clips to section my hair off, but it just ends up being a huge hassle. I just do my best and move on. Hahaha

Most Active