Skinny Body Fat Flush and Detox

Lisa_67
on 1/8/14 1:05 am - Ravenna, OH

Skinny Body Fat Flush and Detox
1 cucumber
1 lemon
2 limes
1 bunch of mint

Slice them all and divide the ingredients between four 24 oz water bottles and fill them up with filtered water. Drink daily Not only does this taste delicious and help flush fat, but it also counts toward your daily water intake!

Lemons: Help in the absorption of sugars and calcium and cuts down your cravings for sweets.

Cucumbers act as a diuretic and flush fat cells. It is alkalizing to the body (if you have an alkaline body, no diseases can live there), and increase your energy levels.

Limes promote a healthy digestive tract.

Mint is a natural appetite suppressant that also aids in digestion

starting weight...307 Surgery weight..274 Onederland...198 (3/6/10)
 I lost 33 pounds before surgery. My new life has finally began

MyLady Heidi
on 1/8/14 2:01 am

What is the source of this information, I adore lemons and eat them daily but I have never heard they help in the absorption of sugar or calcium?  Why would I want to help sugar absorb better, I want to malabsorb it.  And lemon is very alkaline in the body, but I doubt that means that no disease can live there.

Just curious where you read this, no plans to do it, cucumbers and lemon and lime with mint would make me hurl.

Lisa_67
on 1/8/14 2:14 am - Ravenna, OH

A friend of mine recommended this to me as a detox.... it just sounds very refreshing, especially in the summer. I have tried it, but I only drink a glass a day, not what she has recommended. I have trouble getting in my water later so I tried this. I eat cucumbers every day in my salads, plus I use lemons and limes a lot as well..... putting them together actually taste good!

hollykim
on 1/8/14 9:16 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

It is probably fine if you like the taste to help you get your fluids in but I wouldn't depend on it doing all the things it says it will. Detoxes are really just another fad diets and fad diets are non existent for me since WLS.

Gl

Alma_Barillas
on 1/8/14 9:19 am
RNY on 12/20/13

Sounds Good I'm going To Try it 

The Best Is Yet To Come

Lisa_67
on 1/8/14 8:37 pm - Ravenna, OH

I thought it would be a healthy refreshing way to get in my water plus some healthy vitamins.... it is really good!

Most Active