tummy tuck/thigh lift

pinky0624
on 2/7/14 1:39 am - Damariscotta, ME
I am thinking of going to Mexico for a tummy tuck and thigh lift. I have a friend that recommended Tijuana. I'm wondering what others have experienced. Cost? Time there? Did you bring a friend? Any advice is appreciated.

Lisa
Highest-232.5  Surgery Day 2/18/08 - 215  Today-197  Goal-150
Sadly gained after 2 years out!  Working hard to get it off! 
Goal 150 with tummy tuck and thigh lift to follow!

Member Services
on 2/7/14 10:40 am - Irvine, CA

Hi pinky,

Check out eggface's profile. She had surgery in MX and has been very happy with it.  Also, you can search MX, Plastic Surgery to read other posts.  

http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/mdvicari/

Also post this on the Plastic Surgery Forum

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Eggface
on 2/7/14 10:53 am, edited 2/7/14 10:54 am - Sunny Southern, CA

I had a few plastics procedures in Mexi****osmed Clinic) several years ago and was very happy with the experiences. When you add in travel and recovery stay it often isn't a huge cost savings depending on the state you live in but it was a great option for me. I am fairly local so travel was minimal. I went alone both times. You are welcome to read my blog entries www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com about my experience (archives October 2007 through March 2008 have the majority of posts)

You might also read the Mexico and plastics boards here on OH

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

fionax
on 2/7/14 1:56 pm - VA

Can I ask what you paid? I am interested in the same set of procedures once I get to goal. Thanks! :-)

HW: 280    SW: 235     Surgery date: 10/28/13

Eggface
on 2/7/14 3:42 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

Feel free to email me on my blog, though $$ cost varies from person to person based on amount of skin, degree of difficulty, lots of factors plus my procedures were in 2007, 2008 not sure that kind of info will help you at all.

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Most Active