MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/9/14 11:08 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

I'm sorry i'm late posting today.    We changed to Daylight Savings time and it is truly messing up my sleep and internal clock.   LOL   Today I am grateful for my family, my husband of 37 yrs....my 3 sons.....my DIL and my precious granddaughter.     I am grateful also for my fur babies and all the joy and added love that they add to my life....trust me they are extremely spoiled.    LOL   Grateful for my WLS and all the choices of WLS today and especially grateful for all the things that I can now do since my WLS and weight that I lost.    Can't believe that it is going on 9 yrs now since my WLS.    Grateful for waking up today and for life itself.    Grateful for God and for answered prayers and so grateful for the peace in my life at this time.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed spring break.

Hugs and blessings ~~~  Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active