THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/9/14 11:59 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

Hope your having a good day.    I'm still working on my first cup of coffee and I've already experienced a stressful situation that I handled with grace today.    Going to have a heart to heart discussion with one of my son's over this later today.   I hadn't planned on seeing him today but now I feel it is necessary to resolve this issue.    Everyday of our life we should be grateful when we woke up for another chance at making better choices.   Today I am grateful for Thursday......I get to go to Teen Challenge later on and see the men.    If anyone is wondering what Teen Challenge is....it is a program for teens and adults who have addiction issues....either drugs....alcohol or other things that are ruining their lives.    I go see these men every week and I enjoy it so much.   I'm kind of like the Mamma of the center.   LOL    I am so grateful to be allowed to do this.   Grateful for my hubby of 37 yrs, my 3 sons, my DIL, and my precious 20 month of granddaughter who is MY world.  Grateful for my WLS and the life that it has allowed me to have.    Grateful for God's love and grace showing to us everyday.   Grateful for my faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for another day to live life.   Grateful for Obesity Help.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active