6 months post sleeve

howard801
on 4/22/14 8:37 pm - NJ

It has been sometime since I have posted anything or even looked at site. Only because life has not slowed down. Monday the 21st was my 6 month post op and I am proud to say that I am down 112lbs since my new life started and a total of 144lbs since June 2013 since I made the decision, 22lbs to my goal. When I planned the goal I think I was off a bit. I was looking at being around 200lbs, but my doctor said that I was going to most likely level out somewheres around  185-190 lbs.

I got a phone call yesterday from my doctor with results of my first round of blood work. Everything looks great I have to add a A and D supplement due to fact my levels were a bit low. I was happy when I was told my cholesterol was 160 with good and bad level being equally good. I have never been that low in my life.

i feel great and have been told that I look great. I am truly happy that I did this. One of the best decisions that I have every made. 

Tracy D.
on 4/22/14 11:00 pm - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Way to go - it's great to get good news and validation of all the hard work you've been doing from the doctor's office 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

tdallison
on 4/23/14 4:08 am - TX
VSG on 08/26/13

That is great!  Happy for you!!

Toni Dallison

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" Phil. 4:13

tansey90
on 4/23/14 10:13 pm

Yeah -- doing happy dance for you (helps burn calories for me)! 

Lisa B (tansey90)

Snellville, GA

Most Active