TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/28/14 11:46 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hope your having a good week so far.   My monday lets just say turned out to be the pitts.    Hate it when good days turn sour.   LOL   Needless to say....I am glad for today and second chances on everything.    We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for...whether we have a amazing day or if the day turns out to be the pitts like ine did yesterday.    Today I am grateful for my morning coffee, family and friends.   Grateful for my WLS, Obesity Help, my faith in God and for God himself, grateful for  life and my health.    Grateful for the opportunity to share what I'm grateful for with everyone everyday.    Grateful for answered prayers, my faith and encouragement from others.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and today i am planning on having a amazing day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

ttbaby
on 4/29/14 11:06 pm

Thank you Vivian! As of today I'm two weeks out after surgery and feel much better day by day. I always give my progress to God because if it was not for him and the prayers of others in this journey, not sure where I would be.  So all praise to him!

Most Active